With this Declaration, the management of TURBULENCE TECHNOLOGIES expresses its will to implement, maintain and continuously improve its Integrated Management System (IMS) for quality, security, and privacy of information, conforming to the requirements of international standards ISO 9001:2015, 27001:2022 and 27701:2019, when carrying out the activities within the scope of the IMS:
ISO 9001:2015: DEVELOPMENT OF SOFTWARE PRODUCTS, PROVISION OF SERVICES AND TRADING OF SOFTWARE PRODUCTS.
ISO 27001:2022 and 27701:2019: MANAGING THE SECURITY AND PRIVACY OF CONTRACTORS’ AND CUSTOMERS’ INFORMATION, AS WELL AS STRATEGIC BUSINESS, FINANCIAL, LEGAL, COMMERCIAL, AND INTELLECTUAL INFORMATION, PERSONAL DATA OF EMPLOYEES AND CONTRACTORS IN THE FIELD OF DEVELOPMENT OF SOFTWARE PRODUCTS, PROVISION OF SERVICES AND TRADING OF SOFTWARE PRODUCTS.
The set goals for quality, security and privacy of information are compatible with the strategic goals of TURBULENCE TECHNOLOGIES and are aimed at achieving customer satisfaction with the services provided with efficient
The management, represented by the Manager of TURBULENCE TECHNOLOGIES, officially declares its policy on quality, security, and privacy of information, because it is convinced that the prosperity and future of the company depend on the trust of all stakeholders.
The policy on quality, security, and privacy of information of TURBULENCE TECHNOLOGIES is aimed at:
• Development of intensive innovation activities to improve the quality, speed, comprehensiveness, and reliability of the services provided
• Effective management of processes affecting the security of information and protection of personal data, by constantly increasing the competence and qualification of employees for compliance with the mandatory requirements for security and privacy of information, which are prerequisites for achieving significant success in the implementation of the business goals set.
For the effective implementation of the policy, the Management sets the following main objectives for quality, security, and privacy of information:
• Ensuring and maintaining a constant high quality of the services provided while increasing the satisfaction of customers and other stakeholders, in compliance with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard
• Implementation of information security and privacy policies in the business processes, in accordance with the requirements of ISO 27001:2022 and 27701:2019 standards and regulatory requirements, employees’ awareness of the need to comply with information security requirements and personal data protection rules
• Continuous improvement of the knowledge, qualification and skills of the company’s personnel and improvement of the results of its work
• Ensuring and maintaining a high level of competitiveness of TURBULENCE TECHNOLOGIES and its transformation into a reliable business partner, including by maintaining and guaranteeing a high level of information security and personal data protection
The guarantee for the fulfillment of these goals is the maintenance and development of a constantly improving Integrated Management System (IMS), conforming to the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015, 27001:2022 and 27701:2019 standards, considering the regulatory and other requirements for quality management, security, and privacy of information in the organization.
With the introduction of modern management approaches, the Management is committed to provide adequate resources necessary to achieve the goals set and guarantees the necessary conditions for strict compliance with the requirements of the IMS for quality, security, and privacy of information in TURBULENCE TECHNOLOGIES.
To implement this Policy for the management of quality, security, and privacy of information and to ensure the functioning of the IMS in TURBULENCE TECHNOLOGIES, a person responsible for the IMS (IMS Manager) has been designated.
The employees of TURBULENCE TECHNOLOGIES are obliged to comply with all rules related to quality management, security, and privacy of information, described in policies, rules, procedures and other documents of the IMS.
This Policy for the management of quality, security and privacy of information will be reviewed regularly to ensure its relevance, adequacy, and effectiveness, but not less than once a year, as well as in the event of significant changes in the organizational and technical environment, business circumstances and applicable law.
The Policy for the management of quality, security and privacy of information is disclosed to the employees of TURBULENCE TECHNOLOGIES, as well as to all external parties concerned.
As a Manager of TURBULENCE TECHNOLOGIES, I declare my personal involvement and responsibility for the implementation of the announced policy on quality, security, and privacy of information, ensuring the development and prosperity of the company.
Manager of Turbulence Technologies